To become a member simply open up a savings account!
To Open a Savings Account:
- A $5.00 minimum deposit is required to purchase a share of OECU. This represents your ownership in the credit union and must remain in your savings account at all times.
- Complete the entire application.
- If opening a joint account, complete all joint owner information as shown. If not, skip that section.
- Complete beneficiary information if opening a single party account. For a joint account, complete beneficiary information if desired.
- Print, sign, and date where indicated at Member Signature, have Joint Owner sign if applicable.
- To verify your signature, please include a photocopy of your Driver’s License (no State IDs please).
Mail the application, photocopy of Driver’s License and $5.00 to:
Oklahoma Educators Credit Union
P.O. Box 22222
Oklahoma City, OK 73123
If approved, you will receive your OECU Account Card within 5-7 business days.