OECU Employment Opportunities
Oklahoma Educators Credit Union is always accepting applications and resumes for Teller and Loan Officer positions.
Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent. Experienced preferred.
NW Oklahoma City Branch
Full-Time Teller/Customer Service Representative
Oklahoma Educators Credit Union is looking for a Full-Time teller at our NW OKC branch. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of the financial industry, while working for a stable, growing company!
Duties may include:
- Responding to and assisting customers with inquiries and problem resolution
- Establishing member relationships through courteous and friendly service
- Identifying customer needs and referring financial products and services
- Contributing to a positive, professional team environment
- Working within established policies, procedures and guidelines
- Work effectively as a team member
- Have strong customer service skills
- Possess great attention to detail and have strong time management skills
- Other duties as directed
COLLECTION SPECIALIST – 2-3 years experience
PART TIME – PARALEGAL
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform records research
- Organize and analyze information
- Cross-check and validate information
- Draft legal documents including briefs, pleadings, appeals, agreements and legal memoranda
- Help prepare legal arguments, applications, declarations and motions
- Prepare correspondence
- Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy
- Build and maintain databases and files
- Organize and track case files
- Help with trial preparation
- Assist in the courtroom
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.*
*Remember that e-mail is an unsecure method of communication so please do not send account or social security numbers.
OECU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.